Body Corporate Law at ABKJ
Over many years, ABKJ Lawyers have been involved in large and complex transactions and disputes - Acting for Managers, Body Corporate Committees and individual unit holders. If you are looking for experienced legal assistance in the complex Body Corporate area, ABKJ Lawyers can assist you.
Body Corporate Law Services
Our services and expertise extend to the following Body Corporate areas:
- Strata Titling and Body Corporate set up (including By-Law creation);
- Body Corporate By-Law interpretation and enforcement;
- Management Rights issues (including sale and purchase) and Letting Agreements;
- Body Corporate disputes; and
- Compliance and assistance with procedural aspects of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997 and the Building Units and Group Titles Act 1980.
Not only do the partners of the firm hold the experience to provide high quality advice in these areas, they also have the benefit of many years of commercial experience ensuring that their advice is commercially minded and practical. This ensures that the client receives high quality legal advice that is commercially focused.
For Body Corporate and related matters, ABKJ Lawyers has the experience and expertise to assist you through this complex area of law. Contact us today for more information about how we can help you.
- Ten Tips For The Recovery Of Unpaid Body Corporate Levies - A three part series looking at what Bodies Corporate can do to maximise the chances of recovering their levies.
Part 1: Issuing the statements
Part 2: Penalties & costs
Part 3: Legal Proceedings
- Workcover in Queensland - A Body Corporate Focus - A discussion about Workcover laws in Queensland as they pertain to Bodies Corporate and employees and contractors engaged by Bodies Corporate.
- Body Corporate FAQs - We answer frequently asked questions about Body Corporate matters & Bylaws.
- What does it mean to "act reasonably"? - An analysis of what it means to act reasonably in making decisions in a Body Corporate context.
- Read through more of our articles on Body Corporate Law.
Content by Andrew Kyle