Litigation Lawyers Gold Coast
Disputes can take many forms. Some are worth having, some are not. They can be about the performance or interpretation of a commercial contract, or about a neighbour's barking dog. They can begin with splits at the board table or harsh words at a Christmas party and can end up in court proceedings or the loss of friendships. They are rarely enjoyable, often costly and milk valuable time from you, your business and your family.
Whether your dispute has reached the stage of litigation or not, ABKJ's litigation lawyers can assist you to manage it by not only understanding your point of view, but by bringing a new perspective based on experience, common sense and a rational assessment of risk and of pluses and minuses.
ABKJ's Three Step Approach
We adopt a simple three-step approach, whatever the nature of your dispute:
- We help you to determine what's really at stake – whether that means turning a mountain back into a molehill or revealing a wolf in sheep's clothing. We believe you should have a realistic, considered position about whether the dispute is worth having and your chances of success as early as possible in the process.
- We help you develop options and strategies to move forward. This involves anticipating the way the dispute might unfold and developing ways that the strength of your position remains intact, with as few surprises as possible.
- We implement the plan that's been put in place. That might mean adopting an aggressive, “see you in court” approach or a more conciliatory one, depending on the circumstances. By this stage, we aim for you to be fully informed, strong in your position and confident in going forward.
Our lawyers have successfully used this approach for their entire career. They will always look to reach winning compromises where possible, but years of experience mean that if the going gets tough, you're in the hands of highly skilled advocates who will argue your case without a backward step.
Our team has years of experience in dealing with a wide range of litigation matters, including;
- Commercial Litigation
- Partnership Disputes
- Commercial Disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Company Disputes
- Director & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Litigation
Whether you're facing a displute that may escalate, your looking at an out of court settlement or event a court litigation matter, our team has the experience to provide you with qualified advice and representation.
Contact ABKJ today.
- Successful Court Litigation Is An Art - An article looking at the complexities of court litigation matters and how carefully everything must be considered for a successful outcome.