Sport And The Law
With an array of sporting fields and stadiums, surfing competitions, competitive endurance events, and even the upcoming Commonwealth Games, it’s clear that the Gold Coast loves its sports.
Whether sport to you is your occupation, a recreation, a product or an industry, there are many legal issues that can arise where you need qualified advice to protect your rights, reputation or commercial interests.
Sport and the law operate differently to the commercial world, so you need legal advice from someone with industry knowledge and proven experience in Australian sports law.
The team at ABKJ Lawyers specialise in a wide range of legal areas relating to sports law. From amateur players to competitive athletes, sporting clubs, corporations and national sporting bodies, we tailor advice to suit your circumstances.
Our sports law services include;
- Legal advice for sports clubs, corporations, and associations
- Social media matters (rights, slander, and intellectual property)
- Discrimination issues
- Workplace Health and Safety in a sporting context
- Drafting playing contracts
- Legal contracts for sponsorship, advertising, and other sporting agreements
- Counselling players in personal affairs in other areas of law…
For more information about sports law and how ABKJ Lawyers can help you, please contact us today.