Body Corporate Law at ABKJ
Our partners, David Brown, Tony Kyle, Andrew Kyle, Daniel Madden and former partner Michael Kyle (now consultant), have extensive experience in giving sound, expert advice, representation and assistance in all Body Corporate matters.
If you are a committee member or a resident of a Body Corporate scheme anywhere in Queensland, you need to have an understanding of the complex regulatory regime imposed upon Body Corporates by the Body Corporate and Community Management Act and accompanying regulation modules.
BODY CORPORATE LEGAL SERVICES
Body Corporate matters include but are not limited to:
- Dispute matters in the Body Corporate Commissioner's Office and higher Courts
- By-law drafting, interpretation and enforcement
- Registering new community management statements
- Review of caretaking agreements
- Review of building management statements
- Acting in relation to rectifying building defects
- Caretaking disputes
- Levies recovery
- Management rights variations and assignments
- Technical compliance and advisory matters, including in respect of layered and integrated resort schemes (including in respect of schemes regulated by the Building Units and Group Titles Act 1980)
- Drafting motions for complex projects
- Assisting with the establishment of new schemes
- General commercial disputes and litigation involving Body Corporates.
Over many years, ABKJ Lawyers have been involved in large and complex transactions and disputes - acting for committees, lot owners and caretakers.
If you are looking for experienced Body Corporate Lawyers for legal assistance in the complex Body Corporate area, then don't look further than ABKJ Lawyers.
Our physical office is located on the Gold Coast, but we act for Body Corporates and lot owners all over Queensland.
Not only do the partners and staff of the firm hold the experience to provide high-quality advice in these areas, they also have the benefit of many years of commercial experience ensuring that their advice is commercially minded and practical. This ensures that the client receives high-quality legal advice that is commercially focused. It is this commercial focus that sets us apart from many other specialist firms practising in this area.
For Body Corporate and related matters, ABKJ Lawyers has the experience and expertise to assist you through this complex area of law. Contact us today for more information about how we can help you.