Family Law Gold Coast Family Lawyers Gold Coast
ABKJ Lawyers has been providing legal advice and guidance in matters concerning Family Law since the commencement of the practice in 1970. We enjoy a reputation amongst our clients for providing high-quality, practical advice, which can only be borne out of years of experience.
Specialists in Family Law Matters
- Fully qualified family lawyers with both legal and real-world experience
- Genuine concern, care, and understanding of your individual circumstances
- Honest advice, realistic expectations
- Compassionate, friendly, and professional service
- Dedication to helping you secure your future
Call us for a consultation: 07 5532 3199
Family Lawyers Gold Coast
We understand that the breakdown of a relationship can be one of the most difficult experiences in life. Regardless of the reasons why a relationship ended, separation can cause significant disruption to normal routines, living arrangements, financial security and connection with family and friends.
We're on your side
Our family lawyers are here to provide you with individualised and practical advice, specific to your needs.
Preservation of harmony and co-operation between parties, particularly where children are involved, is a priority. We work hard to resolve our client’s family law matters by agreement, thus avoiding the need for litigation.
However, in circumstances where Court proceedings are necessary, our lawyers are well-qualified to provide you with robust representation throughout this process.
Our Point of Difference
In circumstances where broader legal issues may confront you, we are confident that the depth of our skills in these areas equip us to provide you with the comprehensive guide that you need to properly assess your options.
ABKJ Lawyers provides a broad range of quality family law services, as follows:
We specialize in assisting mothers, fathers, grandparents, and significant others to work through their parenting disputes in a child-focused, respectful manner.
Our depth of experience across a comprehensive range of parenting matters will ensure you receive well-informed, insightful advice, tailored to your specific needs.
Click through on your specific parenting matter below for more information.
- Separation and Children – Living and Care Arrangements
- Negotiation and Mediation
- Formal Agreements Confirming Post-Separation Arrangements for Children
- Applying for / Responding to Court Proceedings Concerning Children, Child Custody and Parenting
- Relocation and Travel
- Recovery Orders and Hague Convention Matters
- Same Sex Parenting Disputes
- Paternity Disputes
- Options for Grandparents and other Family Members
- Compliance with Orders about Children / Contravention Proceedings
- Applying to Change an Existing Order
Property & Financial Matters
During your marriage or de facto relationship, it is likely that you acquired assets and financial resources with your partner, whilst also managing liabilities and debt. Upon separation, it becomes necessary to navigate a division of these collective assets and liabilities.
Our Family Law Solicitors provide specialised advice, assistance, and advocacy in the following areas of property matters (family law) and financial matters.
- Married, De Facto, and Same Sex Relationship Property and Financial Matters
- Property and Finances After Separation – Division of Assets and Liabilities
- Spousal Maintenance
- Formal Agreements about Property
- Resolving Disputes about Property
- Applying for / Responding to Court Proceedings Concerning Property and Finance
- Protection of Assets
- Mediation – Financial Matters
- Child Support
- Compliance with Orders about Property / Contravention Proceedings
Have you separated or are planning on applying for a divorce? Our experienced team of Gold Coast family lawyers can assist you with any family law matters arising out of your separation.
Our divorce lawyers will provide you with practical legal advice about your rights, obligations and entitlements in relation to separation / divorce.
- Applying for a Divorce
- Responding to an Application for Divorce
- Applying for a Declaration of Nullity
Domestic & Family Violence
Meet The Family Law Team at ABKJ Lawyers
Get Help from a Family Law Solicitor
If you're looking for an experienced Gold Coast family lawyer to discuss your matter, contact ABKJ.