Power of Attorney Gold Coast
A Power of Attorney allows you to appoint someone you trust to act on your behalf if you find yourself unable to act on your own behalf. These situations usually arise when someone finds themselves in the hospital due to illness or injury, or overseas for long periods of time.
There are two main types of power of attorney:
- A general power of attorney; and
- An enduring power of attorney (for financial and/or personal and health matters)
The Wills & Estate lawyers at ABKJ have a great deal of experience in matters of powers of attorney. From advice on powers of attorney to creating legal documents, we are there to help you.
ABKJ Lawyers can help you:
- Decide whether a power of attorney could assist in your circumstances.
- Draft a document that meets your particular needs and legal requirements.
- Advise you on the implications of the types of powers of attorney.
- Review an existing enduring power of attorney.
- Advise on the powers of the donor and the attorney
For more information on how ABKJ Lawyers can be of assistance please contact us.