Relocation & Travel Disputes

Post separation relocation and travel with children can be problematic when one parent does not agree with the other parent’s wishes.

Unilateral movement by one parent with the parties’ children without the knowledge and/or consent of the other parent can cause considerable distress and trauma for all involved.

How We Can Help

If you wish to relocate or travel with your children, or have concerns about the other parent doing so without your consent, we will provide you with comprehensive legal advice about your options and your obligations.

Where urgent action is required, we are experienced in applying to the Court for injunctive relief at the earliest opportunity.

We also provide assistance with passport disputes, and Airport Watch List Orders.

Get in Touch

Contact our experienced family lawyers for more information and advice tailored to your individual situation.

Call (07) 5532 3199 or enquire online.