Property Development Lawyers Gold Coast
Our project department has considerable experience in a variety of property development projects throughout Queensland including land subdivisions, house and land packages, townhouse complexes and apartment buildings.
Contact us directly for assistance with a legal matter relating to property development on (07) 5532 3199 or enquire online here.
Why hire a Gold Coast Property Development Lawyer?
Our project team have been involved in many projects over the years and our expertise and cost-effective approach to property development and/or real estate development makes us a natural choice.
We will work in conjunction with property developers and their consultants such as:
- town planners;
- body corporate managers;
- marketing agents and;
We'll also work with Council to ensure we have a practical working knowledge of your project to be able to assist you in avoiding pitfalls so you can maximise the full potential of your project.
How a Property Lawyer can Assist a Property Developer
The ABKJ project team aims to be able to provide you with proactive support, assistance and comprehensive legal advice at each stage of your project no matter what the scale.
We can assist you with:
- original site acquisition (including due diligence enquiries)
- preparation of off-the-plan sale contracts
- preparation of required disclosure documents and statutory compliance (including disclosure statement, first community management statement, building management statement and caretaking and letting agreements)
- preparation of covenants, easement documents and codes (building, architectural and landscaping)
- assisting with construction funding
- registration of plans and documents
- contract administration and project conveyancing
Contact us for Expert Legal Advice
Whether you are a first time developer or a well-established development organisation, our property lawyers would welcome your enquiry and the opportunity to be of assistance with your next project.
Contact us today for more information about how we can help you or call now on (07) 5532 3199.