Quick Facts About Andrew Kyle
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2009
- Partner of ABKJ Lawyers
- Specialises in commercial and property law, body corporate law, and estate planning and administration.
Andrew has particular expertise in body corporate matters and has recent experience regarding:
- Building defects matters
- Caretaking disputes, including litigated contested matters
- All Commissioner's Office matters
- Technical compliance and advisory matters
- Assisting with the establishment of new schemes
In addition to his body corporate practice, Andrew routinely takes instructions in general commercial and property matters, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration.
Andrew was born and raised on the Gold Coast and educated at The Southport School, Bond University (where he attained a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce) and the Queensland University of Technology (where he attained a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice).
Andrew joined the partnership effective from 1 July 2017.